DORESTAD SERVICES PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT
Your privacy is very important to Dorestad Services. We therefore comply with the relevant privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
- Clearly record our purposes before we process your personal data, through this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data that is necessary for our purposes;
- Explicitly request permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required;
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use it properly. In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the Dorestad Services website with information that we learn about you.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what we keep of you, please contact Dorestad Services.
Providing products and services
Dorestad Services provides products and services in the field of braille and audio. If you purchase a product or service from us, we use your personal data to deliver the product or service properly. For this we use your address details , telephone number, billing address and e-mail address. We need this personal data because of the contract we conclude with you. We keep this information until the product or service is delivered to you. We keep certain customer data longer in connection with the legal (tax) retention obligation.
Request a quote immediately
Using our quote form, you can quickly and easily request a quote for the delivery of our products and services. In order to send you a quote, we ask for your name, email, telephone (optional) and the content of your message or question. We use your data to prepare for an agreement, namely to process your request for a quote properly. We keep this data for one month after the quotation has been sent, or if the quotation results in a customer relationship for the duration of our customer relationship. If you agree with our offer, we will keep the invoice data for as long as required on the basis of our (tax) legal obligation.
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. For this we use your name, e-mail, telephone (optional) and the content of your message or question. We need these because of the contract we conclude with you, namely to contact you after you have made a request for this. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Provision to other companies or institutions
We may provide your personal data to other companies or institutions because:
We have engaged them to support us;
- That is necessary to perform the agreement with you;
- We have a legitimate interest in this;
- We are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police requires it in the event of a suspected crime).
The following third parties process your personal data:
Our ICT service providers;
The following types of cookies are used on our website:
These cookies are used to ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and to store the preferences you have specified. An example of this is managing functions such as fonts.
These cookies are used to provide insight into how you use our website. By means of these cookies we can, for example, see which (sub) pages you visit and how long your visit to our website lasts. We then use these insights to make the website even better and more user-friendly.
|Placer||Type cookies||Purpose||Retention Period|
What about retention periods and the deletion of cookies?
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your site visit. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before the expiry date has passed. For more information, please consult your browser’s manual.
How can I enable and disable cookies?
In your browser you can set that the storage of cookies is only accepted if you agree. For more information, please refer to your web browser manual. Note: some websites do not work optimally when cookies are disabled.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to communicate any changes to you.
What are your rights
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to view the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data that we process about you if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data and direct marketing.
- Right to deletion: you can request us to delete your personal data.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: in some cases you can request to limit the processing of your personal data (temporarily or otherwise), which means that we process less data about you.
At your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid ID to ensure that you are the right person to whom the personal data belongs. It is important that you shield your citizen service number and passport photo.
We will in principle comply with your request within 30 days. However, this deadline may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will notify you in time.
To file a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the regulator. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
David van Bourgondiëweg 5/24
3961 VZ Wijk bij Duurstede
Chamber of Commerce 30244669